otrdiena, 2013. gada 14. maijs

what dreams may come?

tonight I had a really strange dream about a family party in my grandmother's house. strangely, but there were a lot of Romans (a nation of gipsies wide spread in East-European countries, not the people of Rome). I even had a Roman - boyfriend. and we went to a tattoo artist - there were lots of them, so I couldn't choose the best one. and I didn't know what kind of tattoo I want. when I sat down to look for one, Dambis (Latvian punk rock scene legend) came in and told everyone that he wants to get a new tattoo. he undressed quickly, sat on a chair with legs opened (and I feel blessed that my look in the dream didn't reach the things between his legs) and one of tattoo artists just asked him: ''Do You want to continue the tattoo on Your balls?'' unfortunately, this funny scene ended, and my subconsciousness slipped away to something else - winter and me, driving  a car or some kind of vehicle. and accident happening with others (they fell into a massive hole near my granny's house. actually, I have dreamed about that hole for years - sometimes it's a pond with a black water, sometimes - just a hole or a cave.

and a completely  to the dream unrelated song crossed my mind:




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru