pirmdiena, 2013. gada 3. jūnijs

sometimes I don't answer letters on purpose that I just don't want to answer in order to avoid something that I don't know yet. or I just don't want to meet someone. or I just don't know how to meet them in a proper way.
it is almost the same with calls too, for example, this guy I dated once, this terribly boring person with some terribly awkward opinions continues to call me and I never pick up. I just look at my phone in disgust and even turn down the volume. and then the inevitable usually happens - you suddenly meet this person on a street, actually this truly hopelessly relationships seeking person turns out of the blue and there is no where to hide, he comes over and asks why haven't you answered my calls and offers to meet again and my smile is something between confusion and unpleasant stupefaction and I just hear my voice saying: ''Of course, maybe we could meet sometime''; although, I really don't want to go out or see him ever again.

but very rarely I miss calls I have been waiting for. like today. I missed three calls. I didn't hear them somehow. maybe it was cat's fault because cats appear to be good noise demfers actually when they sleep on something or someone.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru